Grow your skills in Lean and kaizen, and enjoy a 4-10 schedule that gives you 3-day weekends
If you combine your manufacturing supervisor experience with solid leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to work through challenges, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Play an important role in a fast-growing facility and company -- the Bristol plant has quadrupled the size of our team over the past five years.
- Take on a highly visible role. This facility has a history of developing best practices that are shared with other plants, and your great ideas will be welcomed.
- Take advantage of strong training and professional development, including expanding your knowledge and experience in Lean and kaizen.
- Work a 4-10 schedule Monday through Thursday, giving you 3-day weekends most of the time.
- Showcase your potential to advance within production, or even as a lean champion in our new continuous improvement team.
We have Production Supervisor opportunities on both the day (6 AM to 4:30 PM) and night (6 PM to 4:30 AM) shifts, so feel free to share this information on your networks.
moves ahead of the competition when commercial trucks and upfit services require precision, planning, peerless people, and the perfect vehicle. Our vehicles deliver for well-respected global brands in the package delivery, ecommerce, food and beverage, linen and laundry, grocery and pharmaceutical markets. Utilimaster is a top-tier go-to-market brand of The Shyft Group
(NASDAQ: SHYF), North America’s leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.
Pictured: Utilimaster's Velocity F-Series offers big-truck interior space without requiring a commercial driver's license -- thus expanding the pool of potential drivers for fleet operators. You will see these vehicles on the road and be able to tell friends and family, "My team builds those."