Champion local solutions and serve as part of corporate EH&S team at a growing industry innovator
Experience in large production environments, a strategic mindset with a hands-on approach, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. If this describes you, this position offers you some very compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make your mark developing and implementing both local and corporate solutions that make the Charlotte campus a safer and better place to work
- Join at a time of transformation -- we are ramping up operations to meet customer demand for trucks that make ecommerce shopping, grocery, and pharmaceutical at-home deliveries a reality
- Work with a blank slate as we tear down and build up facilities; you'll take point on raising awareness around EH&S, design training and graphics, and more
- Have a seat at the table with the Director of EH&S and help shape company-wide policy and programs
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities -- success in this position could set you up to take on a regional role
moves ahead of the competition when commercial trucks and upfit services require precision, planning, peerless people, and the perfect vehicle. Our vehicles deliver for well-respected global brands in the package delivery, ecommerce, food and beverage, linen and laundry, grocery and pharmaceutical markets. Utilimaster is a top-tier go-to-market brand of The Shyft Group
(NASDAQ: SHYF), North America’s leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.
Pictured: Among other market-leading products, the Charlotte facility will manufacture the Velocity, a highly productive, fuel-efficient delivery vehicle. The Velocity offers big-truck interior space without requiring a commercial driver's license -- thus expanding the pool of potential drivers for fleet operators. You will see these vehicles on the road and be able to tell friends and family, "I'm part of the team that makes those."