Impact multiple areas while showcasing your talents at a company that supports career development
If you complement your continuous improvement (CI) expertise with data savvy and strong people skills, this position offers you some very compelling opportunities. You will:
- Help shape a new role and support a high-profile initiative to take CI to new levels and implement a Shyft Production System in our Bristol facility
- Lead and contribute to all aspects of CI projects; while we have CI processes in place, we're taking a blank slate approach, and your ideas will be welcomed Quick question for you - click here
- Gain broad exposure to our organization as you drive CI in production operations, accounting, software development and other functional areas
- Demonstrate your potential to advance along a variety of career paths at a company that is proactive about supporting career growth
- Join at an exciting time -- across The Shyft Group we are pursuing aggressive growth strategies, creating opportunities for strong performers
moves ahead of the competition when commercial trucks and upfit services require precision, planning, peerless people, and the perfect vehicle. Our vehicles deliver for well-respected global brands in the package delivery, ecommerce, food and beverage, linen and laundry, grocery and pharmaceutical markets. Utilimaster is a top-tier go-to-market brand of The Shyft Group
(NASDAQ: SHYF), North America's leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.
Pictured: Utilimaster's Velocity F-Series offers big-truck interior space without requiring a commercial driver's license -- thus expanding the pool of potential drivers for fleet operators. You will see these vehicles on the road and be able to tell friends and family, "I'm part of the team that builds those."