Challenging and rewarding role will let you prove your potential to advance in our growing company
If you have experience envisioning and implementing factory automation in a low-volume/high variation manufacturing operation, this position offers you some very compelling opportunities. Consider the advantages:
- This new, exciting project has high visibility throughout the organization.
- You'll have chances to use your creative thinking abilities as you refine and improve processes.
- You'll get the best of both worlds: the chance to think strategically, paired with the opportunity to spend a great deal of your time on hands-on work.
- This role offers you autonomy and latitude as a self-driven individual contributor, but you'll also have plenty of support when you need it.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in a fast-growing organization.
moves ahead of the competition when commercial trucks and uplift services require precision, planning, peerless people, and the perfect vehicle. Our vehicles deliver for well-respected global brands in the package delivery, ecommerce, food and beverage, linen and laundry, grocery and pharmaceutical markets. Utilimaster is a top-tier go-to-market brand of The Shyft Group
(NASDAQ: SHYF), North America’s leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group, formerly known as Spartan Motors, Inc., rebranded this year to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.
Pictured: The Charlotte facility will manufacture the Velocity, a highly productive, fuel-efficient delivery vehicle. Among other differentiators, the Velocity offers big-truck interior space without requiring a commercial driver's license -- thus expanding the pool of potential drivers for fleet operators.