Champion local solutions, grow your skills, and serve as part of the corporate EHS team
If you combine EHS expertise with passion, drive and the ability to achieve goals independently, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Play an important role as we take a square-one approach to ensuring we have best environmental, health, and safety practices in place, including helping develop and implement programs and processes
- "Own" EHS on the night shift, put your personal stamp on the Charlotte campus and also contribute as a member of a high-energy, innovative corporate EHS team
- Join at a time of transformation -- we are ramping up operations to meet customer demand for trucks that make ecommerce shopping, grocery, and pharmaceutical at-home deliveries a reality
- Expand your knowledge and experience, including regular training in HAZMAT management and more
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in a fast-growing organization
moves ahead of the competition when commercial trucks and upfit services require precision, planning, peerless people, and the perfect vehicle. Our vehicles deliver for well-respected global brands in the package delivery, ecommerce, food and beverage, linen and laundry, grocery and pharmaceutical markets. Utilimaster is a top-tier go-to-market brand of The Shyft Group
(NASDAQ: SHYF), North America's leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.
Pictured: Among other market-leading products, the Charlotte facility will manufacture the Velocity, a highly productive, fuel-efficient delivery vehicle. The Velocity offers big-truck interior space without requiring a commercial driver's license -- thus expanding the pool of potential drivers for fleet operators. You will see these vehicles on the road and be able to tell friends and family, "I'm part of the team that makes those."