Serve as a strong partner to plant leadership, impacting costs, internal controls, compliance & more
If you combine success as a controller (or similar) in a manufacturing environment with deep knowledge of GAAP, a well-rounded skill-set (e.g. month-end close, P&L responsibilities, forecasting, etc.) and the ability to build strong business partnerships, the role of Plant Controller offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make your mark as an on-site controller supporting 2 plants and impacting process optimization, cost reduction, inventory control, and much more.
- Enjoy high visibility as you work directly with the Plant Manager, Business Unit General Manager and other leaders, and report directly to the Vice President of Finance.
- Join an outstanding, growing Finance team and take ownership of a new role. We are adding plant-level controllers to align with our market strategy and enhance the partnership between Finance and Plant Operations. You can help evolve your role -- we'll welcome your strong ideas.
- Gain wide exposure, including a full view of the P&L from top to bottom, and ample opportunities to develop and enhance an array of skills.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of an established and growing company producing products that are in high demand. Our trucks make ecommerce shopping, grocery, and pharmaceutical at-home deliveries a reality.
moves ahead of the competition when commercial trucks and upfit services require precision, planning, peerless people, and the perfect vehicle. Our vehicles deliver for well-respected global brands in the package delivery, ecommerce, food and beverage, linen and laundry, grocery, and pharmaceutical markets. Utilimaster is a top-tier go-to-market brand of The Shyft Group
(NASDAQ: SHYF), North America's leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.