Lead and develop the paint production team in a large, multi-shift facility.
If you combine strong leadership skills with experience supervising paint production in a manufacturing facility, and a background including vehicle painting and mixology, the role of Paint Production Supervisor with Utilimaster offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Play an important role in a fast-growing facility and company -- the Charlotte plant is working on an exciting new project that is creating rapid growth.
- This new project has high visibility throughout the organization. You will help build and develop the first paint-focused team in Charlotte.
- Take advantage of strong training and professional development, including expanding your knowledge and experience in Lean and Kaizen. You will have the opportunity to train extensively with the paint team at our Bristol, IN plant (approximately 30 days) before helping to develop the Charlotte team.
- Leverage your skill and experience in paint production to serve as a subject matter expert and make your mark on operations by training and developing a top-notch team.
- Enhance your own skills and experience by working with an outstanding group of leaders and peers.
moves ahead of the competition when commercial trucks and upfit services require precision, planning, peerless people, and the perfect vehicle. Our vehicles deliver for well-respected global brands in the package delivery, ecommerce, food and beverage, linen and laundry, grocery and pharmaceutical markets. Utilimaster is a top-tier go-to-market brand of The Shyft Group
(NASDAQ: SHYF), North America’s leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.
Pictured: Utilimaster's Velocity F-Series offers big-truck interior space without requiring a commercial driver's license -- thus expanding the pool of potential drivers for fleet operators. You will see these vehicles on the road and be able to tell friends and family, "My team builds those."