Spotlight your talent and enjoy recognition in a high-profile role; relocation assistance available
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. Quick question for you - click here
In addition, to be a good fit for the Electrical Engineer opportunity, you will have:
- 5-8 years of experience working as an electrical engineer; we will consider candidates with as little as 3 years of experience if that experience was in the automotive, RV or a related industry.
- Automotive electrical knowledge
- Automotive electrical design experience is required
- Strong computer skills including:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- 3D SolidWorks strongly preferred
- 2D AutoCAD preferred
- Knowledge of relays, Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM), fabrication techniques; ability to do circuit design layout
- Familiar with FMVSS requirements preferred
- Strong troubleshooting and testing skills desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively work and communicate with different levels and titles within the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Note: As an essential business, we have strong protocols in place protecting our employees and safeguarding their health.
Pictured: Utilimaster's Velocity F-Series offers big-truck interior space without requiring a commercial driver's license -- thus expanding the pool of potential drivers for fleet operators. You will see these vehicles on the road and be able to tell friends and family, "I'm part of the team that builds those."