Enjoy both autonomy and support at a company that supports employees' career growth
If you have exceptional relationship-building skills as well as the entrepreneurial drive and persistence to move the needle, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Partner with major-name food & beverage industry customers to understand their needs, recommend solutions, and coordinate internally to deliver exceptional products and services Quick question for you - click here
- Represent a high-profile brand that is respected in the walk-in delivery van industry
- Enjoy the support of a Customer Application Engineer who has strong industry experience and a creative approach
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; in fact, this position is open because the incumbent was promoted
- Join at an exciting time -- at Utilimaster and across The Shyft Group we are pursuing aggressive growth strategies, creating opportunities for strong performers
moves ahead of the competition when commercial trucks and upfit services require precision, planning, peerless people, and the perfect vehicle. Our vehicles deliver for well-respected global brands in the package delivery, ecommerce, food and beverage, linen and laundry, grocery and pharmaceutical markets. Utilimaster is a top-tier go-to-market brand of The Shyft Group
(NASDAQ: SHYF), North America's leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.
Pictured: Utilimaster's Velocity F-Series offers big-truck interior space without requiring a commercial driver's license -- thus expanding the pool of potential drivers for fleet operators. You will see these vehicles on the road and be able to tell friends and family, "I'm part of the team that builds those."