Outstanding Opportunity for a Proven Hunter to Drive Sales of Top Brands Including Utilimaster, DuraMag, Ranger Design, and Strobes-R-Us
You are a motivated hunter with a background in light/medium duty trucks or similar sales, a consultative approach and the ability to build strong and effective relationships. You bring energy and drive, enjoy adding value for your customers, and are skilled at generating interest, negotiating and closing business. If that describes you, the role of Business Development Manager offers you several compelling advantages. You will:
- Sell our comprehensive portfolio of cargo solutions for the commercial, retail, and service markets, including recognizable, industry-leading brands that open doors.
- Take ownership of a prime territory, including the entire state of Florida, and serve as the sole BDM in the territory. This is a high-value territory where you can make an impact in year one and create your legacy over time by growing a lucrative book of business.
- Enjoy the autonomy to plan and work your territory, along with ongoing support from your supervisor, the GM in Florida and other BDMs. In this hot market, you'll enjoy a combination of short and longer sales cycles with plenty of repeat business.
- Join us during an exciting time. In an environment where other businesses are shrinking and shuttering, Utilimaster, our parent company, The Shyft Group, and other Shyft Group brands are enjoying outstanding growth.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and/or advance. While you could be happy and challenged in this role for years to come, we are proactive about succession planning and providing opportunities for proven performers.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of an established and growing company producing products that are in high demand. You'll have ongoing training and professional development opportunities, including certification from Ranger.
moves ahead of the competition when commercial trucks and upfit services require precision, planning, peerless people, and the perfect vehicle. Our vehicles deliver for well-respected global brands in the package delivery, ecommerce, food and beverage, linen and laundry, grocery and pharmaceutical markets. Utilimaster is a top-tier go-to-market brand of The Shyft Group
(NASDAQ: SHYF), North America’s leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.