Own your projects from cradle to grave and see the results of your work
If you combine a bachelor's degree in Engineering with automotive industry experience and an understanding of vehicle design testing and certification processes, the role of Project Design Engineer offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Play an integral design role in a fast-growing facility and company. In Bristol, we keep almost doubling our business year-over-year, and expect our strong growth to continue.
- Work on a proven team of talented engineers. People enjoy working here, as demonstrated by our high number of long-tenured team members. In fact, this role is open due to retirement. Quick question for you - click here
- Enjoy working on interesting, fun, and exciting projects specifically focused on change targeted from 2-5 years out. If you love engineering and design, you're going to love it here!
- Utilimaster is an engineering-based company. We have over 50 engineers who truly drive the company's innovation.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of an industry leader. As other companies are contracting, we continue to grow, even during the pandemic.
moves ahead of the competition when commercial trucks and upfit services require precision, planning, peerless people, and the perfect vehicle. Our vehicles deliver for well-respected global brands in the package delivery, ecommerce, food and beverage, linen and laundry, grocery and pharmaceutical markets. Utilimaster is a top-tier go-to-market brand of The Shyft Group
(NASDAQ: SHYF), North America's leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.
Pictured: Utilimaster's Velocity F-Series offers big-truck interior space without requiring a commercial driver's license -- thus expanding the pool of potential drivers for fleet operators. You will see these vehicles on the road and be able to tell friends and family, "I'm part of the team that builds those."